Sales Support Coordinator – Architectural Glass
Incumbent is responsible for assisting the Architectural Glass team in its everyday operations by attending to customer enquiries and providing customer service, preparing documentation for commercial transactions, and following up with internal/external parties to resolve customer issues.
- Handle customer enquiries, prepare pricing and quotations;
- Process orders, coordinate production and follow through to shipping and delivery of orders;
- Communicate and engage with various internal/external parties to resolve customers’ issues in a timely fashion;
- Prepare commercial documentation including quotations, invoices, packing lists, delivery notices and other related documentation;
- Cross-check documents to ensure accuracy, follow up to resolve issues and address discrepancies;
- Provide documentation to customers and other external parties, coordinating the flow of information internally and externally;
- Collect and organize information from various data sources and generate reports;
- Conduct research and report findings on sales leads, market updates and trends;
- Assist in sales and marketing activities to promote the company’s products;
- Perform administrative work and data entry as needed;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales-related or customer service role;
- Fluency in English and Chinese (both written and verbal);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Strong problem-solving abilities;
- Proactive and eagerness to learn;
- High degree of professionalism;
- Meticulous attention to details;
- Works well in a multicultural team environment;
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.