We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to assist with implementing and executing marketing strategies. The ideal candidate has a strong background in planning and implementing a variety of digital marketing campaigns as well as experience in coordinating and executing trade shows and events. The Marketing Coordinator can communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders and carries a creative and proactive mindset. Incumbent may be assigned other marketing duties from time to time.
- Plan and execute all marketing strategies including social media, email marketing, search engine optimization, and content marketing;
- Design, build and maintain social media presence on various platforms;
- Create and publish accurate and engaging written and visual content for digital marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with other departments to align marketing efforts with overall business goals;
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing ideas and incorporate new technologies and tactics as appropriate;
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices;
- Monitor and analyze performance of all marketing campaigns using data analytics tools;
- Prepare reports, dashboards, or presentations to demonstrate the results of your work to company leadership.
- Develop and recommend the budget and marketing plan for all events, including event planning, contract negotiation, vendor selection, logistics, and more;
- Brainstorm and implement event plans, booth designs, and concepts;
- Liaise with vendors, such as event space providers, caterers, and technical support teams;
- Negotiate sponsorship deals with potential sponsors;
- Obtain permits and licenses required for events;
- Handle show budgeting, payment schedules, and invoicing for vendors and sponsors;
- Manage event staff such as talents, greeters, and other event personnel;
- Provide on-site logistics support with registration, name badges, giveaways;
- Coordinate the fulfilment, shipment, and delivery of promotional items;
- Post-event responsibilities – thank you communications, processing invoices, budget reconciliation;
- Assess and report on the event’s overall success.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, with emphasis on event management, digital media, communications, or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in event coordination and marketing;
- Proven ability to coordinate and execute successful events and tradeshows;
- Experience managing social media accounts and creating engaging content;
- Proficiency in MailChimp or other mass email platforms;
- Familiarity with SEO, PPC, CRO, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, digital PR, and website CMS;
- Working knowledge of WordPress – HTML, CSS code manipulation;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to learn new technologies on their own;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to travel within North America.
If you are a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator with proven experience in coordinating successful events and executing a variety of marketing campaigns, we encourage you to apply!